The word "Ekatvam" in the name "Ekatvam Academy" is derived from the Sanskrit word which means 'Oneness'. We at The Ekatvam Academy believe that students should learn things that are backed by Oneness in terms conceptual clarity, practice, and overall understanding of the course.
We firmly believe that strong conceptual clarity will not only help students clear examinations but also achieve new heights in their professional careers.
We at The Ekatvam Academy believe that “Marks and Ranks may not last; conceptual clarity always do!”
With a collective experience of 25+ years, we have a strong alumni network of 8000+ CAs, successfully placed 5000+ articles in top firms in the country including the Big 4’s.
With passing percentage double than the ICAI, come and be a part of a culture where we change students’ approach towards the concept, subject, course and most importantly life!!!
Prof. Girish B Joshi (M.Sc., Maths and Stats)
Teaching Experience: 33 years
- Author of Book Operations Research for Finance and Management
- Taught more than 1 lakh students so far.
- Guru of Gurus.
- Pioneer of Mathematics teaching in CA Course
- Pioneer of the concept of Basic Maths Batch in the Country – for students weak in mathematics
- Learn Mathematics Conceptually rather than just mugging them up.
- G.B. Sir makes the subject of mathematics very easy to understand. He teaches the fundamentals effectively so that students can solve any and every problem with unparalleled ease.
- He is the author of a book titled “Operations Research for Finance and Management”. Recently, he was awarded “Innovative Teacher of India” Award by Vishwamata Foundation.
- He is light-hearted and approachable.
Prof. S. M. Joshi (M.Com.)
Teaching Experience: 37 years
- A person whose total experience in teaching is more than the age of some faculty in the field today.
- Taught more than 1,10,000 students so far.
- His thoughts and examples have special impact on mind and heart of students
- His methodology of getting the student prepared for the exams in the fantastic way is the biggest advantage to the students
- His philosophy of “Perform or Perish”, as followed by him in daily life, brings a different SM Sir in every lecture that is conducted by him.
- He is known for his bold and straight-forward attitude..
- He associates every concept with real-life examples and case studies.
- His teaching methodology helps students in getting a better grip on the subject, making them better prepared for the exams.
- He motivates students to strive for perfection, leading by example.
CA. Abhishek Zaware (ACA)
Teaching Experience: 15 years
- ‘ADZ’, as he is fondly called, is a big attraction for students.
- ADZ is known for conceptual clarity along with blending of practical knowledge, which creates interest in the subject.
- He motivates the students, through variety of real life stories, to unleash the maximum potential out of the students.
- Students consider him as their role model.
- Most Popular teacher for accounts at all levels.
- Imparts peripheral knowledge.
- Motivates students through real life stories.
- His depth and quantum of knowledge with practical application is exceptional, while his techniques to inspire students take them to high achievements.
- His involvement in his subjects with highest conceptual clarity and attention to student’s queries is greater than any other teacher of similar subjects.
- He teaches from CA Foundation to CA-Final which makes the entire journey of CA Course easier for students.
- Only Teacher in India who addresses such a huge portfolio of subjects.
CA Manish Tardeja (FCA, DISA)
Teaching Experience: 20 years
- His youthful energy makes him an impactful teacher.
- He simplifies all concepts till everyone in the class understands them fully.
- His Extra-ordinary rapport/contact with students, make him highly accessible to the students for their numerous difficulties.
- His background of professional CA practice gives him edge over the subjects.
- He provides a lot of exam related questions and problems in class, and guides them to solve in the class.
- Manish Sir has an exceptional rapport with students.
- His friendliness makes him highly accessible to the students for all their difficulties.
- His youthful energy makes him an impactful teacher.
- His background of professional CA practice helps students to understand the theory subject like OCM more practically.
- The practical sessions conducted by him during the lecture build the and eagerness & curiosity in students to know more about businesses in detail.
CA. Rajkumar (ACA)
Teaching Experience: 15 years
- A dynamic & qualified Chartered Accountant.
- As a brilliant student and a position holder at Graduation & Post Graduation level, during his 15 years of glorious teaching experience in the field of Indirect Taxation.
- He has taught over 1,55,000 students.
- He is a favorite amongst CA Students for the astute & insightful academic inputs provided by him and for his pleasing & endearing personality and lucid art of teaching.
- He firmly believes in blending studies with fun and this is quite evident in his classes wherein he goes beyond theoretical reading of the subject, makes students solve practical problems, gives them practical real-life examples and pushes them to achieve their goals with full precision
- In the subject of Indirect Tax Laws, his students have continued to score All India Highest Marks 11 times and 8 times AIR till now.
- He has also been entrusted by Government agencies to show the ropes to IRS Officers in training, which is a testament to his caliber as a subject matter expert.
- He is famous for concepts linkage from the very beginning till the end which helps in understanding the topic, acing the exams and in post CA life as well.
- His unique use of GST portal during the class to link theory with Practical makes him stand apart from the crowd.
- His classes are practical, conceptual and concise. He is also the author of bestselling titles ‘GST Compact Book’.
- Now he is going to introduce two new unique features in GST batch which will be discussed by sir himself.
CA. Darshan Khare (ACA, CS)
Teaching experience: 11 years
- CA by Profession and Teacher by Passion.
- Teaching Law Subject for CA FINAL/ CA INTER & CA FOUNDATION for Last 11 Years.
- Also teaches CS Executive & CS Final and CMA Inter & CMA Final.
- Main Motive is to give Conceptual Clarity of Each & Every Part of Law and make you realize that Theory Subject can be an option for exemption.
- Most Popular Faculty for Law In INDIA
- Practicing In Company Law & 6+Yrs
- Taught More Than 1,00,000+ Students
- From Last 4 years No.1 Faculty in All Over India
- Also gives Life Learning lessons like Meditation, D-talks which will help in Long Life.
CA. Vijay Sarda (ACA, CS)
Teaching experience: 10 years
- Most Dynamic & Dedicated faculty.
- Most preferred faculty for CA Inter & CA Final.
- With unique teaching technique make concepts easy and understandable along with summarized charts & Regular revision
- Vijay Sir’s life story has motivated lakhs of students.
- Provide interactive classes & colour notes, charts, questionnaire.
- Teaching experience 10+ years & visiting faculty in various prominent institutions
- Taught more than 1,00,000 students [10,000+ students for AY 21-22]
- Member of ICAI & qualified company secretary.
- Author of over 8 books on taxation and international taxation
- Tax consultant of big export/import companies. He is always available for Advice, related to CA course and beyond the course.
CA. Rishabh Jain (ACA)
Teaching Experience: 9 years
- Having cracked the CA exam at the age of 21. RJ Sir became one of the youngest Chartered Accountants in India.
- He simplifies all concepts in the easiest way possible.
- His Extra-ordinary rapport/contact with students, make him highly accessible for their numerous difficulties.
- He is always available for Advice, related to CA course and beyond the course.
- He applies simulation techniques used by MNC's and Big 4’s and provides example of actual & audit setting which in turn gives students a peek into industry methodologies.
- Only Audit Professor in India with more than 5 years' experience in Big 4s (PwC & Deloitte).
- He has mentored over 9000 students in a short span of nine years.
- Engages students with real-world scenarios, from his prior experience with Fortune 500 clients.
- Mentored many of his students who are now successful professionals.
- Placed many of his students in Big Four firms across India.
- Conducts exclusive speaker sessions on Startups and New Emerging Technologies.
CA. Prasad Zaware [ ACA, B.Com, DipIFR (ACCA London)]
Teaching Experience:6 years
- Having cracked the CA exam at the age of 21. PNZ became one of the youngest Chartered Accountants in India.
- PNZ is known for Conceptual Clarity along with blending of Practical Knowledge, which creates interest in subject.
- A true friend to the students who is always available for doubt solving, motivating & encouraging students to achieve their best.
- Young & dynamic, he is always enthusiastic in innovative teaching techniques.
- His easy way of teaching & interacting with students, has made him popular among them.
CA Pranav D. Mandke [ CFA, ACA]
Teaching Experience:1 year
- Accomplished professional with dual Charters of Chartered Accountancy and the prestigious Chartered Financial Analyst, USA.
- Author of the book - “Mantras in Maths” - A comprehensive reference book for students.
- Diverse experience across the fields of venture capital, financial consultancy, ed-tech, and teaching.
- Resilient over comer who has faced tall personal challenges and revived their life.
- Strives for excellence with a commitment to continuous improvement, a quality he imparts to students.